Your new company
Our client, a Hong Kong listed company. Bearing the mission of improving the quality of life, the business engaged in the business of research and development, manufacturing, commercialization, marketing, sale of, and investment in, products and assets which fall into three core categories – nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and agriculture-related. They are dedicated to hire a Science Officer to support the R&D department.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and perform in vitro cellular and molecular assays such as molecular-cloning, cell culture, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, cell cytotoxicity assay, ELISPOT, flow cytometry, HPLC, etc.;
- Develop and perform recombinant protein expression, purification and formulation;
- Carry out in vivo animal studies such as mouse tumor model establishment, tumor size measurement, dosing, bleeding, cage side observation and sacrificing, etc.;
- Maintain the assay’s records, analyze data and prepare for the study’s reports;
- Support for the laboratory management including materials/ instruments procurement, inventory management and equipment maintenance;
- Assist in other R&D duties as assigned by the supervisor.
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Biology, Biomaterials, Medical Sciences or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year’s research laboratory experience in academic or industry setting, familiar with general laboratory procedures and protocol is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in various in vitro cellular, molecular assays and vivo mouse models is desirable;
- Work experience in a GLP facility or familiarity with GLP concepts is an advantage;
- Self-starter with team spirit and complex problem solving ability.
What you need to do now
- Competitive Package and Benefits
- Great Career Development
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Flavia at +852 2230 7473 for more information. If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Flavia for a confidential discussion about your options. #1234189