Your new company
Our Client, a reputable insurance firm is seeking a Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will liaise with key stakeholders and be involved in multiple projects.
Your new role
In this position, you will be expected to analyse business needs and collect user requirements from project stakeholders. You will co-ordinate, support and execute User Acceptance Testing. You will need to identify and improve opportunities by being proactive and reactive. You will need to generate and clearly document business and systems requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 1-2 years’ experience as a UAT Tester/Junior Business Analyst/Business Analyst
- Insurance industry experience will be an advantage
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1202951