Your new company
Our client is a financial execution services arm of a famous investment bank. They are an award winning desktop trading platform, experienced high-touch trading group and top-ranked commission management services company.
You will be joining their Support team for Asia Cash Equity division. The division is responsible for providing support for global algorithmic platforms, as well as pre-trade, real-time and post-trade analytics products
and quantitative trading research.
Your new role - Senior Algo Trade support
- Leading and monitoring the algo platform and taking proactive action to provide a very high level of support service
- Being the primary contact for front-office covering traders in handling queries of both a technical and a strategy-specific nature
- Provide support/trouble shooting on Instinet Analytics – our Real-time monitoring and Transaction Cost Analysis systems
- Managing and tracking of daily production problems ensuring timely resolution and effective communication to clients
- Liaise with developers, team members in other regions and senior management regarding product developments and issue escalation/tracking
What you'll need to succeed - Senior Algo Trade support
- Experience of Algo trading application support
- Practical experience in UNIX and Scripting languages – e.g. Shell, Python, Perl and SQL
- Very strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Excellent prioritisation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a front-office environment
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will gain in-depth knowledge algorithmic trading suite and analytics products as well as an excellent understating of equity trading in Asia.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kathy on +85297048920 for immediate consideration.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.