Your new company
One of the Largest Utility company in Asia.
Your new role
• responsible for user requirement studies (liaising with IT Business Partnering team), system analysis and design, contract negotiation with IT vendors
• Collaborate with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
• Manage implementation of IT systems which are crucial to business operations including systems related to Generation and Power System.
These application systems include, but not limited to: - § Mobile Workforce Management Systems § Outage Management Systems § Health, Safety, Social, and Environmental Systems
• Participate in system development/deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines is a must. Master’s degree in a related field would be an advantage
- At least 4-6 years of experience in IT application implementation, delivery and support
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, containerisation, virtualisation and other cloud services.
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Mobile app development and support experience for iOS and Android
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Good at vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
- Good spoken and written English
· Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development · Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the I.T industry · Possibility for internal transfer within different teams
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 22307492 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223775