Global Leading Management Consultancy, IT consulting
Your new company
World’s largest professional services firm with 175 years of industry experience and over 44,000 consultants globally. An undisputed market leader that creates values through integrative services to local, multinational, and growth enterprise clients. Currently under aggressive expansion, this company is looking for a passionate Insurance Technology professional to drive market leading strategies.
Your new role
As a part of a fast-growing team, you will be designing and implementing modern app architecture on to Cloud. You will be leading and coaching junior developers in comples app development (DevSecOps, Microservices, Docker, etc). you will be supporting the building and maintaining collaboration relationships with key Cloud Providers.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8 years of experience in team leading and/or hands-on software & app development on backend/frontend
- Experienced with few common languages (node.js, Go, Python, Jaca, .Net, etc
- Experienced in setting up, integrating, and maintaining DevOps toolchain
- Certified in one of the major Cloud providers’ official certification
- Experienced with API development on Cloud native API gateways, mulesoft, Apigee, Software AG
- Excellent communication skill, ability to communicate with different teams and explain technical terms in business language.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment, you will be offered with a chance to grow and develop a team. You will be getting a highly rewarding career within a fast-growing organisation. You will have the chance to put in your creativity to drive innovations and breakthrough. You will play an important role to lead the team for success.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at email@example.com or call +852-2230-7446 #1207533
Business or Management Consultancy
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dexy Susandy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon