Your new company
My client is a leading utility group in Hong Kong and they are looking for talents to join the team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan, execute, and monitor the development of data models and the deployment of data marts and data lakes on target data and analytics platforms, perform data mapping, data interface governance, and performance tuning.
- Responsible for the project delivery lifecycle, lead and drive the execution of data modelling projects.
- Identify and describe relationships between data fields and how they are maintained in enterprise databases, and reuse data and reduce redundancy in data across the enterprise.
- Support the Data Team to define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for internal data models.
- Perform hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, and performance tuning. Plan, lead and drive the database analysis to determine the optimal design data structures and enterprise data warehouse.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in data modelling and database design.
- Experienced in data modelling principles, methods (incl. conceptual, logical & physical data models), and techniques (e.g., Data Vault, Kimball, etc.).
- Proficient in the use of enterprise data modelling tools for both modelling and applying best practices around model governance and change management.
- Experienced in data warehouse, data lake and enterprise big data platforms in complex data structures.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to our consultant Agnes Chow via phone 2101 0060 or firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.