Your new company
Our client is one of the most reputable fintech companies with a fast growing business worldwide. They are currently looking at hiring a Senior Legal Counsel to join their established and dynamic team based in Hong Kong. This is a unique opportunity for a lawyer to be responsible for providing legal and regulatory advice on a broad range of commercial and corporate matters within the Group.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Advise the Group on various legal and compliance issues in relation to the global operation, strategic business development, new product launch and licensing matters etc.
- Prepare, review and negotiate commercial contracts, license agreements and other legal documentations
- Develop and oversee the compliance programme, internal policies and protocols; and provide training to business teams from time to time
- Keep abreast of relevant regulation and business requirement changes on a global scale
- Act as the point of contact and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies
What you need to do now
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor or equivalent legal qualification in common law jurisdictions
- 5-8 years of legal and regulatory experience gained from international law firms / corporations
- Prior in-house experience in the Fintech/Crypto or technology space is highly preferred
- A self-starter with strong business acumen
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Ruth Ma at Hays on +852 2230 7967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1197554