Your new company
Our client is a global fund management company that specialises in real estate, infrastructure and related technologies. They are growing at a rapid pace due to the expansion of the business and they are looking to hire and bring on another lawyer to join their team of 6.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide advice and guidance to the deal team across the globe at any time.
- Act as deal facilitator who effectively balances legal and business risks whilst ensuring the firm’s and fund’s interests are represented and protected enabling legitimate opportunities to be furthered.
- Identify issues and provide proactive solutions on deal-related legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the business on a range of operational matters, reviewing tenders, and corporate governance.
- Manage outside counsel and ensure the highest and best use of their services. Defer to outside counsel's expertise where appropriate and avoid replicating their work.
- Negotiate and interact with the company’s key customers, business partners and investors
- J.D. or equivalent legal qualification from a highly regarded university.
- International experience is preferred.
- 6 to 12 years of post-qualification experience gained in a leading law firm and /or in-house with investment funds experience.
What you need to do now
- Solid experience negotiating, executing and managing deals.
- Chinese is preferred but not essential
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lam at +852 2230 7432 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1197926