Your new company
Our client is a reputable brand at the same time a Hong Kong listed company who runs a highly diversified business internationally, including in Hong Kong, mainland China, rest of Asia, US and the UK. Due to the recent business expansion, they are looking for an experienced M&A lawyer to join their Group Office Legal Team.
Your new role
- Coordinate with different business teams and external stakeholders in handling cross-border M&A transactions, business expansion initiatives, regulatory compliance matters etc.
- Provide legal advice in response to new strategies set by management, cross-functional projects and business-related investments
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts, including professional services agreements, transaction documents, engagement letters etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the Group in developing robust corporate governance and accountability
- Assess and manage legal risks across strategic growth projects
- Supervise and liaise with external lawyers as necessary
What you need to do now
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong or major common law jurisdictions
- 10+ years of post-qualified experience at top tier law firm and/or financial institution
- Extensive public and private M&A transactions and regulatory experience
- Mature and independent candidate with strong business acumen
- Detail oriented person with excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lam at +852 2230 7432 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216526