Your new company
A leading Insurance Company currently undergoing fast expansion. The company is looking for a Manager to be part of the IT solutions Delivery Team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive critical front-end IT Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the project progress.
- Plan and design systems for scale, harmonisation and reusability to support technology solution asset.
- Leads multi-geography teams to ensure optimal resource allocation of assigned Life systems, and continue improvement of team performance and their technical and non-technical competencies on solution deliveries.
- Lead and steward the management of technology projects through its life cycle, including resources planning, budget monitoring, clients’ expectation management, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Stay in tune with the disruptive trends and emerging technologies; provide a sustainable solution for long term business benefits.
- Lead, manage, guide and promote teams’ morale in order to reach business goals.
- Collaborate, discuss and negotiate with users and provide project timeline , milestones and regular update to the senior management for informed decision making.
- Oversee the team to collect and analyse user requirements, conduct impact analysis, implement the system design and computer system requirements by defining and analysing system problems.
- Manage the team to deliver quality solution and strive for better way to implement in terms of efficiency and reusability code; organize code review session and decide a set of automated test cases.
- Organize and review technical documentations, such as functional specification, technical specification, ER diagram, data flow and network diagram.
What you need to do now
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years of software development working experience with 3 years at a managerial position
- Well versed with backend languages and Cloud will be an advantage
- Project Management skills and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track records in managing front-end systems, preferably experiences in implementing insurance IT systems/projects in multi-geography environment
- Implementation experience in Life insurance systems, e.g. Point of sales, compensation system and workflow will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1230845