Your new company
Your new role
- A top tier consultant firm is looking for a SM to join their Banking Transformation consulting team
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and manage large scale cross functional projects and operational transformations within the Banking sector
- Lead cross-departmental projects, provide strategic solutions to internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth project implementation
- Responsible for change management planning and execution adhering to governance standards ensuring transparency around progress status; Maintain risk management controls, monitor and communicate project risks; Collaborate with other departments as required to execute on timelines to meet the strategic goals
- Interface with clients at all levels of an organization to help them solve their most challenging questions and support the Banking practice in developing new offerings and thought leadership to take to market, enhancing our capabilities and services
What you need to do now
- 8-10 years of working experiences in project management and transformation within the banking industry, local bank experience is preferred.
- Possess Project Management capabilities on large transformation projects and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated knowledge in Banking sector across core banking operations including: front, middle and back office, pillars of risk management, regulatory compliance, market infrastructure, Banking products and its value added services.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Bachelor Degree in the related field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith you CV to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224133