Your new company
This global life insurance firm has deep Asia presence. They are hiring for a Senior Business Continuity Manager, where you will oversight implementation of BCM initiatives and strategies across Asia wide countries.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage country wide BCM policies, framework and governance aligning with corporate standards and regulatory requirements
- Subject matter expert to BCM best practice including disaster recovery, enterprise resilience, business recovery, emergency response management and crisis management
- Enhance. Monitor and govern countries in delivering to BCM and disaster recovery plans
- Cultivating effective relationships with Country and local BCM Managers and coordinators
- Work with other business units to developing Disaster Recovery plans and conducting business impact analysis
- Identify emerging business risks and develop strategic improvement plans and lead resilience projects to mitigate risks
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of experience in business continuity or enterprise resilience
- Recognised certifications (ie. CBCI / CBCP) ideal
- Experience from insurance, financial service or consulting firms
- Ability to deliver high level strategic perspectives as well as lead at execution level
- Self-starter with strong project management and communication skills
You will develop a career with fantastic exposures in this reputable insurance business. The firm promotes work flexibility and work life balance.
What you need to do now
To start a private conversation about this role, click “apply now” to forward your CV.
If you want to explore new opportunities within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2230-7938. #1217637