Your new company
This global insurer is strategically growing and achieving lucrative performance year on year. They have been leading by diversification across geographies, channels and products. Compliance is highly regarded by management and to increase resources they are looking to bring on a high achieving Senior Manager to strengthen the team.
Your new role
You will work in a vibrant team ensuring Group Compliance Programs are integrated and localised in to each unique markets across product, performance management, distribution, regulatory requirements and so on. This firm provides strong platform for career driven individuals who are looking to develop stronger technical and high level strategic thinking in influencing compliance programs to benefit the business.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10 - 15 + years of compliance, audit, legal or relevant experience within life insurance industry
- Prior experience in developing and embedding compliance initiatives
- Expertise in Hong Kong regulatory landscape (IA, HKMA, SFC)
- Deep knowledge in insurance and compliance best practices
- Strong leadership skills in managing up and across team
- Good interpersonal skills – Ability to effectively manage country, regional and International level relationships
This is a critical role within the business. A team leading role managing the compliance team in a dynamically growing business.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit opportunities within insurance, please contact Ada Cheung at email@example.com or 2101-0088. #1215452