Your new company
A large luxury jewellery group is looking for a Senior Manager, E-commerce in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work together with Head of E-Commerce to develop business strategy and plan
- Develop monthly & annual E-Commerce marketing and promotion plan with alignment with brand/retail marketing and merchandising to drive business growth
- Evaluate business impact of various DTC websites campaigns to make sure monthly sale target is achieved
- Lead the team to work properly with various teams such as IT, design team, marketing, media agency etc. to ensure DTC sites’ promotions and media are rolling out properly
- Oversees operation and customer service of E-Commerce business
- Conduct standard operating procedures review, and on-going operation working processes initiation/optimization if needed.
- Ensure back-end operations work smoothly at all steps, i.e. IT/ Logistics, warehouse, customer service, etc. inclusive internal communication across departments and external communication with 3rd party partner
What you need to do now
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience of E-Commerce & Marketing in sizeable organization. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
- Degree holder preferably in e-Commerce, Marketing, Digital Communications or related discipline
- Creative problem-solver with good multitasking skills, able to identify, prioritize and resolve complex issues before they arise by delegating internally
- Experience in utilizing digital tools and specific analytics to drive and assess awareness, traffic and conversion performance
- Good understanding of local and international E-Commerce operations and customer service
- Strategic, commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set with a proven track record of achieving personal/team business objectives.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skill
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1205384