Your new company
My client is a Hong Kong based bank with strong presence in the South East Asia.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Participate in the development and maintenance of audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT including:
- Applications and related processes
- Computer operations & operations support
- Infrastructure - mainframe, midrange, middleware, messaging
- Open systems and wintel
- Network - external connections, wide area network, and local area network
- Technology governance and related processes, technology outsourcing
- Cyber security risk management and information security management
- Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment of IT activities, and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Participate in the special assignments (e.g. investigations and ad hoc/special projects).
- Work closely with Information Technology Division and other internal auditors to manage technology risk and be updated of changes in risk management and/ or new developments and track the implementation of audit recommendations.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with CISA certification
- 5-10 years of experience in IT audit or other IT risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Good knowledge of IT operations, project development, network, computer platforms and programming
- Good knowledge of auditing requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Certification in CISSP or other IT security qualification is preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese
- Willing to travel to PRC and Macau
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1199905