Your new company
A leading corporate bank in Asia, providing a wide range of banking and financial services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for an IT Risk / Governance expert to lead the Technology Risk team and ensuring the IT controls and technology risk assessments are complying with both internal and regulations.
Your new role
Acting as a Team Lead in the IT Risk team, you will be reporting to the Department Head of Technology and working with both local and regional business stakeholders. You will be leading a small team to oversee all relevant IT risk activities, and conduct relevant regulatory inspections and assessments focusing on corporate banking and global markets businesses, also, you will be leading various onsite IT risk general controls and security reviews for the branch.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT risk / control / governance experience in the banking or financial services industry;
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in leading IT controls projects;
- Candidate with professional qualifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CIA) is preferable.
- Proven experiences in either investment bank, corporate bank or commercial bank.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 65,000 to 75,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Risk Management / Internal Audit opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com