Our client is sizeable world-class institution in Hong Kong which is exclusive club whose membership was drawn from the upper class in which it has a unique integrated business mode . With more than 150 history in Hong Kong, currently it is hiring for a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst.
- Work closely with business users to provide recommendations on targeting criteria to drive the successes of various Membership campaigns, promotions and communications
- Execute customer selections to enable advanced personalization
- Perform timely evaluation on the effectiveness of target selection and segmentation throughout the campaigns; swift action and adjustment on the target criteria is warranted
- Develop clear and accurate campaign insights to drive improved customer experience and returns on investment
- Conduct analyses based on overall campaigns and promotions performance and provide recommendations for future planning
- Be part of the team to build customer tagging and modeling using advanced analytics forecasting models and set up of the automation for future customer selections
What you need to do now
- A degree conferred by a reputable university, preferably in Marketing,Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, MIS, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- 5 years’ or above relevant experience in campaign targeting or data mining on customer behavioral analyses. Experiences in predictive analytics is a credit
- Good understanding of multi-channel communication approaches and the data requirements relating to selections and segmentation
- High level of numeracy and analytical ability with strong business acumen
- Solid experiences in using MS Access, SQL, Alteryx, SAS and Tableau for business practices.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Feli Tam at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237279