Your new company
Your new role
A well established bank is looking for a Complaint Handling Senior Officer to join their Complaint Team
What you'll need to succeed
- To be the focal point for the Bank in managing the customer verbal and written complaints received from different channels.
- Ensure timely investigation and resolution according to pre-defined standards, and timely logging in the system for clear and complete record purposes.
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as internal compliance team and external regulators and maintain good working relationship.
- Identify areas for improvements and prepare reports for enhancing service quality.
What you need to do now
- 3+ years of working experiences in Complaint Handling or Customer Service in the Banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in banking products.
- Proficient communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Bachelor degree in the related field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also send Keith your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233803