Your new company
A MNC and leading elevator/automation firm with net sales of EUR ten billion which provide all-rounded solution among the industry.
Your new role
You will need to monitor the whole EQSH system performance and implement related safety policy and practice. A fully support to company among the EQSH area such as advisory to co-workers if they are participating in hazardous work. You are required to carry out safety inspection during the workplace to check whether meet the standard. Under the investigation and auditing result, you need to draft the corrective and preventive plans according to all potential hazards.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in science or engineering disciplines
- 3+ years experience of safety supervision under construction or E&M industries
- MUST Registered as Safety Officer under F&IU CAP59Z(must) and Registered Safety Auditor is a plus
- Experiences with ISO 9001, 14001 &45001 lead/internal audit is an advantage
- Proficient in English and good interpersonal skills
You will receive competitive package and benefit as well as opportunities for personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, do not hesitate to contact Katy Chan (+852 2230 7472) or drop your CV to email@example.com. #1213625