Your new company
A leading regional bank in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of banking services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for an Accountant to support the Finance Regulatory Reporting functions by ensuring the accuracy and quality of the completed banking returns to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
Your new role
Being a key member in the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager and working in an energetic, high performing team with a flat team structure. Other than completing the daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly banking returns, you will be supporting the implementation and enhancement of the Accounting Systems and continually improving the reporting process.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2 years of financial reporting / regulatory reporting experience in banking sector;
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline;
- With strong communications skills and be a good team player.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 20,000 to 35,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Bernice.firstname.lastname@example.org #1224324