Your new company
This organisation has quickly climbed the ranks to become one of the largest globally competitive insurance firms in the market today. Driven to provide clients with the best protection possible, it is through their wide-range of client-oriented insurance products, that they strive to offer quality peace of mind and reassurance during these uncertain times. With a growing presence here in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a fresh new face that embodies the same passion and dedication for excellence, to join their compliance and risk team.
Your new role
As the role of senior compliance and risk officer, you will be asked to promote and cultivate a culture of compliance and risk throughout the organisation. You will support the compliance & risk management manager; responsible for ensuring that the company is operating in accordance with the applicable regulatory rules and guidelines in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include: to monitor and ensure that the company remains in compliance with the relevant rules and regulations; to maintain transparent communication channels with regulators and relevant parties; to assist in liaising with external professional service providers, and; facilitate internal auditing and risk assessment duties.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in an appropriate field
- Independent with a great attention to detail; sharp and meticulous
- Strong command of both English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in any of the following areas: compliance, risk management, internal audit, corporate governance – in financial services and/or insurance industry
What you need to do now
- Attractive salary rates & performance-related incentives
- Frequent opportunity for further career progression and advancement
- Integration into a collaborative work environment; both local & international
- An open and diverse working culture; one team, one shared vision mentality
- On-the-job training & support to spark innovation & cultivate transferable skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit roles within insurance, please contact Ada Cheung at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or 2101-0088. #1211495