Your new company
US company for hardware and software solutions secure access.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with Project Manager/Technical Lead in requirement collection, systems analysis and design for pre-sales and implementation activities
- Perform project and product implementation including program coding, debugging, testing, documentation and user support for electronic or mobile identity systems of our potential and existing customers local and worldwide.
- Provide technical support for users on ad-hoc tasks
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ experience in application development. Candidate with less experience would be considered as junior developer.
- Experience in system development lifecycle and system integration is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, and Linux.
- Proficiency in application development using Java programming, J2EE, C++/C#, .NET,
- database (MS-SQL / Oracle / MySQL) in application development on various operating platforms
- Kubernetes and Istio concept
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in information security like smartcards, PKI and cryptography is an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in communication with cross regional teams
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
What you need to do now
- Work from Home Policy
- 15 days Annual leave
- medical insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237159