Your new company
Your new role
An International Private Bank is looking for a Senior Manager in Digital Marketing and Social Platform
- Promote Bank’s awareness and long-term brand presence online
- Work closely with the regional team and digital agencies to implement consistent standards on digital communications e.g. promotion webpage, digital platforms such as Wechat, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Provide regular industry updates, best practice sharing, enhancing media tracking capabilities, reviewing brand safety measure for digital media, etc.
- As owner of Group social media communications in Asia (excluding Japan), define and maintain a paid and organic content approach that brings value to clearly defined target audiences. Coordinate closely with global Group social media channel owners to target content to audiences in key Asian markets through the global channels.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Lead regular monitoring and reporting on key KPIs and platform performance data & insights.
- Spearhead data-driven creative and content development by leveraging platform tech/tools.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of working experiences in digital marketing and communication within the private banking or asset management industry
- Technical knowledge and experience in working with a CMS (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager), social media management tool (e.g. Hootsuite / Sprinklr), and CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. SalesForce / Pardot)
- Solid experience in managing third parties and social media channels especially in Wechat, Linkedin or Instagram
- Bachelor degree in the related field
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese in Cantonese and Mandarin
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220543