Your new company
An international CIB is looking for a SM to join their APAC Communications team to provide support to the Department Head
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing internal and external communications across their Greater China business.
- Will be taking up responsibilities for media relations activities across the region.
- Will act as a point of contact for media related enquiries.
- To promote and protect the bank’s brand and reputation through media relations.
- Support senior management in both internal and external communication activities.
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of working experiences in corporate communications, relevant working experiences from banking and financial services is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong sense with China Market.
- Knowledge in corporate investment banking product is a must.
- University degree in a relevant field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233381