Your new company
Our client is a well-known medical equipment distributor with more than 20 years of expertise in the Hong Kong medical device sector. Due to their ambition to further penetrate market share, they are currently looking for talented candidates to join their Software Development team to align with growth objectives.
Your new role
In this role, you will be working as a Software Developer in the product development team, combined with the team effort, you will be developing innovative products to differentiate from other competitors. From requirement gathering to implementation, testing, and system delivery, you will be involved in all phases of software application development. Application and technology vary depending on project on hand, which may include web-based / mobile app / API-based application system development. You will also be responsible for timely settlement and report of any issues and irregularities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Around 1 – 2 years’ relevant working experience in software / automation / robotics development.
- Hands-on experience with mobile and/or web development, familiar with programming languages: Dart (Flutter), Swift (iOS), Kotlin, Java, C++, etc.
- Familiar with Git for source control.
- Good sense of UX and aesthetics.
- Knowledge of physics, 3D modelling, electrical engineering and robotics experience are advantageous.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese.
- Self-motivated & mission oriented, responsible with good sense of priority, good teamwork & problem-solving skills.
What you need to do now
- This position will give you the opportunity to be part of innovative tech projects in a very smart, professional, and kind team
- A culture where employees’ well-being comes first
- They offer excellent career development opportunities with competitive salary, supported by benefit program including medical insurance
- Performance is highly reflected on bonuses
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within information Technology / Software Development, please contact me with an attached CV at Neha.email@example.com or please call +852-2101-0099.