Your new company
Our client is a company that has been established for more than 30 years and is widely recognized as a very reliable business partner for providing one-stop IT solutions on different aspects: Mobile Computing, Logistics and Warehouse Management, Industrial Automation, Barcode Labelling and Printing, RFID, and Shop Floor Management. Their strong network and profound experience make them ideal for every size of business in all industries to prosper.
Your new role
• You will collaborate with the team in various kinds of challenging IT projects.
• You will be responsible for building front end application using React.js, building backend server using Node.js, building the database, maintaining and reconstructing the system.
• You will manage to work on different tasks for multiple projects.
What you'll need to succeed
• You will need a higher Diploma or Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with relative experience is preferred.
• You are expected to have experience in Full stack / Backend development: Node.js, React.js.
• Strong in critical thinking and problem solving. Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
• Good communication skills and command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
What you'll get in return
• This position will give you the opportunity to be part of innovative Tech projects in a very professional, creative and supportive team.
• Cutting-edge training will be provided to employees and your work-life balance is ensured. Our client has working hours: 09.15 – 18.00 (Mon – Fri).
• Exceptional career development opportunities are open to ALL.
• Other employee benefits include but are not limited to bank holidays, medical scheme, 12 days annual leave, OT pay, discretionary bonus, 5 days marriage leave and so no.
What you need to do now
If you have the drive to succeed in this role or are interested in roles within Software Engineering, please contact me with an attached CV at Doriane.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me at 2230-7433. #1211558