Your new company
The largest independent third-party ship management company
Your new role
- Working closely with the development team to build and deliver both front-end and back-end components following industry best-practices and in adherence with architectural principles
- Provide workable solutions and options that balance the need to meet strategic goals whilst also delivering short-term benefits to meet business objectives
- Using methods such as prototyping to identify innovative solutions in line with technology trends to both demonstrate how IT can help solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Working closely with the Development Lead, QA Engineers and UX Designers, to understand needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Communicating clearly and concisely across all levels – facilitating design decisions with other Software Engineers, Development Lead and other IT stakeholders in simple or technical terms.
What you'll need to succeed
- Share experience, technical expertise, best practices and helping the IT team to overcome hurdles.
- Proactive mind-set in helping other Software Engineers if they require help or expertise.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the IT team members – based onshore and offshore – to ensure that solutions delivered are high-quality and easy-to-support.
What you'll get in return
- Worked as Back End Developer, Front End Developer or Full Stack Developer.
- Experience working with the following frameworks / tools is considered to be a plus: React, Serverless, ELK Stack, AWS and Docker.
- Thorough understanding of concepts, principles and implementation approaches of service-oriented architecture including microservices, micro frontends, docker containers, CI/CD, TDD, Ansible, etc.
- Worked successful in an Agile Team before, either Scrum, XP, Lean or Kanban.
What you need to do now
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Annual leave
- 5 days work week
- Stable organization
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232147