Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
Currently, we are looking for an Analyst to join the Account Management Team in Private Wealth Management (PWM) division.
As an analyst, your main responsibilities includes:
What you'll need to succeed
- To support the team in SOW remediation
- To conduct initial and periodic reviews when certain events occur
- To analyze accounts and customer information according to prescribed internal policies and procedures
- Read account profiles, aged and recent ones and identify all SoW and SoF types and SoW contributor parties as per guidance
- Update the tracker with the new information to be loaded into A2
- Assist with follow up actions and account profile updates as needed
- Knowledge and experience in SOW corroboration.
- Preferably with 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions and prioritize work as required.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex initiatives to internal stakeholders and client
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
• The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
• The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
• The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213847