A multinational technology supplier looking for Sr. Application Engineer with civil and structural background.
Your new company
A multinational leading power tools technology supplier is now looking for a Sr. Application Engineer with civil and structural background. Candidate will be exposed to all sort of engineering, building and construction projects in Hong Kong.
Your new role
• Engineering of complete applications based or doing hand calculations.
• Ensure high quality of engineering work and compliance with local codes and regulations.
• Communication with customer from understanding technical requirements to discussing options and convincing about solutions, either by internet or personal presence.
• Collaborate on project execution with different departments such as sales, global logistics or finance.
• Provide input to sales & business development in acquisition phase in regards to value proposition of key applications, competitive methods and competition from a technical point of view.
What you'll need to succeed
• Degree in Structural & Civil Engineering with at least 3 years working experience including steel structure design. Less working experience will be considered as Application Engineer.
• Know-how in usage of structural engineering software (R-Stab, SAP2000). AutoCAD basic knowledge.
• Experience working with plant design software (SmartPlant 3D or PDMS) or BIM (Revit) is a plus.
• Experience with Hong Kong specific codes and regulations related to modular support system or experience in interacting with Hong Kong government approval bodies.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
• Interested in future career progression with mobility.
What you'll get in return
• Long-term career development opportunities
• 17 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave
• Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
• Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
• Annual year-end bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your resume to email@example.com #1220866
Competitive Salary Package, 17 AL, Great Career Path
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Philip Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon