Your new company
Our client is the fastest growing multifunction crypto company with over 10 million customers. The company has over 3000 employees worldwide and over 600 employees in Hong Kong. With the plan to triple the size of the company globally, the company is looking to hire a young and passionate associate to join the Strategy & New Ventures team to accommodate the expanding business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing thematic research memos to advise on market/ sub-sector strategy;
- Designing & drafting requirements for a new product or feature;
- Coordinating cross-functional projects end-to-end from timeline/ deliverable planning to tracking/ reporting;
- Deciding & analyzing product KPIs and recommending improvements;
- Evaluating & driving strategic and investment opportunities;
- Discovering potential areas for collaboration with external partners, and initiating & driving conversations;
- Projecting business results and discussing implications with management.
What you'll get in return
- Over 1 year of experience in a field requiring strong problem-solving skills (Management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and equity research
- Strong financial modelling skills and project experience in financial/ commercial due diligence would be a plus
- Excellence attention to detail, collaborative approach to teamwork, and self-driven mindset
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Strong passion and knowledge in crypto are a must
This opportunity allows you to work on high-impact and diverse projects, own your initiative, and learn something new every day. You will be working in the most revenue generating business with cross-cultural colleagues from prestigious backgrounds. The company offers work-from-home and flexible working hours. Additionally, you will receive an attractive compensation package with unlimited potential in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.