Wealth Management Strategy Consulting in Hong Kong
Your new company
Global leading Management Consultancy firm currently undergoing fast expansion. With multiple offices globally, they are one of the prestigious management consulting company. A stable team that continuously expanding and receiving exciting projects from their clients. Currently looking for creative individuals who can bring in innovative ideas to drive improvements to the team.
Your new role
Working in a leading firm with bright minds, you will be hands-on in designing and running workstreams and projects to support bank transformation projects. You will drive client presentations including material development and hypotheses generation to drive storyboarding processes. You will be working with various data including financial modelling. You will be working closely with clients and be the face of the team to drive success in projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in wealth management consulting in either Project Management/ Regulatory experience/ Corporate Strategy/M&A
- Highly skilled in market research and regulatory review with proven record in managing large scale project
- Experienced in regulatory/operational/TOM-like projects
- Confident and highly articulate with strong ambition to work on client-facing role
- Strong analytical skill with innate curiosity and creativity
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment, you will be offered with a chance to grow and develop a team. You will be getting a highly rewarding career within a fast-growing organisation. You will have the chance to put in your creativity to drive innovations and breakthrough. You will play an important role to lead the team for success.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at email@example.com or call +852-2230-7446 #1210360
Business or Management Consultancy
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dexy Susandy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon