Your new company
A global sourcing house (strong network) is looking for sustainability executive for their newly establish sustainability team.
Your new role
You will report to sustainability lead in executing business sustainability initiatives. Working with Sustainability team in Europe, you will be responsible in product and social audit compliance. You will be responsible to monitor and implement the sustainability program. Internally you will provide training to staff to raise and education their sustainability mindset.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of experiences in sustainability field.
- Experiences in European hard good market would be highly preferred
- LCA, social audit experiences, factory audit experiences
- Familiar with BSCI, FSC, waste management
- Capability to be a contributor who working with motivation
- Good excel in English (both written and spoken)
This is a golden chance to leverage your sustainability knowledge and experiences under a new growing team. You can explore sustainable sourcing with global exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or call at +852 2230 7472. #1234250