Your new company
A well established regional bank, providing a wide range of investment products and banking services both locally and in APAC, is now hiring a SVP position for it's local internal audit team in order to enhance the efficiency on conducting regional risk-based audit and to further ensure the audit methodologies and controls are well complied with the group and regulator's standard.
Your new role
Being a SVP in the team, you are expected to bring in some new audit insights and lead various engagements that best utilize your expertise in banking. You will be leading in a high performing team with a team size of 5 focusing on AML, Compliance and Wealth Management businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful candidate, you will need the following qualification(s), personal attributes and experience:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines;
- With minimum 12 years of internal audit experience within banking or financial services industry, preferably with audit exposure in Wealth Management or Compliance or AML related areas;
- Leadership experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin;
- Critical thinking with strong team playing mindset.
You will be offered with a monthly package ranging from HKD 85,000 to HKD 110,000 along with a comprehensive employee benefit package. This is a terrific opportunity for any rising audit professionals to take a leadership role with great team and company culture and internal career advancement opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or would like to consult other accounting, finance and internal audit opportunities in the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Freeman.Pang@hays.com.hk