Your new company
My client is one of the largest utilities companies in Asia.
What you'll need to succeed
- studies user requirement (liaising with IT Business Partnering team), system analysis and design, contract negotiation with IT vendor(s) etc.
- Collaborate with vendors for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
- Manage implementation of IT systems which are crucial to business operations incl. systems related to Generation System.
- Participate in system development/deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support
What you need to do now
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master’s degree in a related field is desirable.
- At least 3 years of experience IT industry.
- Extensive experience in project and vendor management experience
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage
- .NET, .NET Core, .NET framework, MS Power Platform, Enterprise Integration Platform (e.g. Dell Boomi)
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, containerization, virtualization and other cloud services.
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Mobile app development and support experience for iOS and Android
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good at vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
- Good spoken and written English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.com or call me at 2230 7942 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1209381