Your new company
A top Consumer Bank is looking for a Team Head of Marketing Communication to boost young customer acquisition
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing a lean team of 3-4. Plan, strategize, develop and execute marketing campaigns to boost sales and business goals for the retail banking young consumer business.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to acquire and retain young customers, achieving business goals across mainly online, branches and phones and across key target client segments.
- Brainstorm and generate roadmap for upcoming new products with different stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including program development including P&L assumptions, program approval documents, marketing brief process, implementation and coordination across channels, internal communications to the field.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
- Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs. Answer/Investigate client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
What you need to do now
- 8-10 years of working experiences in Marketing and Communication in Retail Banking especially for the young consumer segment.
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills with innovative and think outside of the box mindset.
- Advanced marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Bachelor Degree in the related field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220777