Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Hong Kong Equity Derivatives Trade Support Group (TSG) is responsible for providing front-to-back operational support for the issuance & lifecycle management of Structured Products, Exotic OTC swaps & options traded by the Equity Exotics, Corporate Derivatives and Cross-asset sales & trading desks in Hong Kong and Tokyo for Institutional Equities & Private Wealth Management businesses.
You will be responsible for daily production of reports across various regulatory jurisdictions. You will be interacting with multiple front-office, operations and technology stakeholders within the organisation to ensure accurate and timely reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure accurate and timely production of daily transaction and valuation reporting to the HKTR and other periodic/adhoc reporting.
- Ensure timely escalation to stakeholders highlighting any discrepancies or delays in reporting.
- Work closely with internal groups and follow up to resolve reporting issues.
- Improving efficiency and control of process and overall reporting framework.
- Work closely with technology partners to analyse root causes and ensure fixes are delivered on time.
- Prepare daily reporting on the outstanding queries to trading and sales
- Generate metrics and KRI/KPI reporting for global operations senior management
- Validation of trade economics captured in the exotic valuation templates vs. trade Termsheets provided by sales, and partner closely with Sales & Trading on trade booking queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Generate daily control report to ensure exceptions are highlighted within the group.
- Work with Change the bank on remediation plans ensuring relevant action owners deliver and all stakeholders are informed.
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of the regulatory reporting requirements and transaction handling.
- Understanding of equity derivatives and OTC products & markets.
- Previous experience of working in a Trade Support / Line function.
- Familiarity and experience with the front-to-back trade lifecycle.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven Ability to think laterally, and recognise opportunities for system/process improvement.
- Ability to work on the data gathering and reporting generation
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career at +603 7611 8666 #1226479