Your new company
Our client is one of the largest banking and financial institutions globally. Their business services include but are not limited to retail banking, private banking, wealth management, commercial banking, and treasury service, serving millions of customers worldwide.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- XVA trading/Securities Financing desk risk exposure daily.
- Monitor collateral quality and negotiate with trader on mitigation measure if any potential risk is identified
- Update market color and risk exposures of different desks on team meeting weekly.
- Assist in setting up XVA desk and work hands in hands with different stakeholders to resolve issues from front to back end
- Provide risk assessments on requests from front office teams to cater the client flow needs.
- Perform BAU/Ad Hoc Stress Test to gauge the potential impact on notable market events
What you'll get in return
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements so the business is forewarned of changes in the regulation and can prepare accordingly.
- Ability to communicate with the Global Risk Analytics team at both Regional and Group levels.
- Ability to align to team key priorities and objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
What you need to do now
- Excellent career development opportunities with exposure to international teams
- Supportive and healthy team culture
- 15 days of annual leave
- Convenient working location
- Competitive compensation package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.