Your new company
This Corporate Bank has established a prestigious brand name. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for an AML Analyst to join their established and seasoned AML team.
Your new role
As a junior member of the team, you’ll be trusted with your understanding in compliance policy and AML regulations. You’ll be required to support the team by utilizing your experience in both sanctions screening and transaction monitoring for their capital market businesses. You’ll also need to support the team in ad hoc AML projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Ideally you will have at least 2 years of banking experience within the KYC/AML area
- Prior experience in transaction monitoring, name screening, transaction monitoring review
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced AML specialists within the field
- Involvement in transactions monitoring projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7439 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: https://www.hays.com.hk/jobs/banking-jobs/ #1228511