Your new role
Project Manager responsible for developing the cloud operation and support model, the person should have a thorough understanding on cloud technologies, able to translate it to the implementation and operation processes; analysis and discuss with internal stakeholders for the best handling approach; liaise among business, vendors and oversee the project implementation status; provide consultancy services and/or solutions to meet the company’s strategic goal.
- Primarily focus on project implementation of cloud related, yet not limited by them.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysis project implementation details and its impact to local business.
- Translate the project into IT’s requirements, derive impact, propose recommendation, and agree with internal stakeholders on the best approach for implementation and sustainable ongoing operation model.
- Solicit all inputs to prepare concrete project plan, deliverables, and milestones.
- Liaise among business, vendors, internal IT resources and oversee project implementation status.
- Report regularly to management on progress and propose recommendations to tackle obstacles.
- Manage shortfalls, source alternate solutions when needed, and escalate where appropriate for a successful implementation.
- University degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of project management and related experience on infrastructure and cloud
- Track record of implementing large scale network revamp and/or cloud operation projects.
- Technical understanding and competence across multiple intersecting disciplines to be able to quickly analyze situations, correlate ideas and make decisions on issues and resolutions.
- Self-motivated, organised, and a committed team player.
- Experience in complex network design.
- Strong technical and project management skills.
What you need to do now
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221892