Senior Treasury Sales - Global Banking & Markets An Asian-leading bank is looking for an experienced Treasury Sales in Global Markets, targeting Hong Kong and Southeast Asian market.
Your new company
An Asian-leading bank is looking for an experienced Treasury Sales in Global Markets, targeting Hong Kong and Southeast Asian market.
Your new role
- Develop on both primary and secondary fixed income products. Expertise in rates/flow credit products
- Manage to market fixed income / bonds / IRS / Swap or related derivatives products. A plus for the knowledge in the RMB bond/FX products be an advantage
- Monitor markets include but not limited to particular fixed income / credit and rates derivatives products;
- Maintaining good relationship with client and increasing for penetration. Bring up new accounts for building up regional clientele
- Liaise with other overseas branches for cross sale /synergy on the regional basis
- Guide the team to achieve the designated sales and trading profit target
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's holder in finance, business administration of relevant discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience or above
- Solid fixed income market knowledge and excellent interpersonal and communication skills & Strong collaborating skills across functional and geographical lines
- SFC licensed 1, 4 and/ 9
- Excellent Mandarin and English is a must. (Fluent in Cantonese is a plus)
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Treasury Sales and coaching of junior team members. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within treasury sales, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for a CONFIDENTIAL CHAT. #1222235