Your new company
A Regional Corporate Bank is looking for a Treasury Settlement Checker. Stable Bank, Good Work Life Balance.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process and settle the Treasury trades (FX, MM, Currency Options, Futures, Cap/Floor & etc.);
- Monitor the operating risk factors and mitigate the operating risks;
- Administrate the settlement related activities like administration of trade counterpart records, AML processing, trades reconciliation, nostro accounts funds movement monitoring, trade confirmations tracing, trade repository reporting & etc.,
- Administrate and monitor the daily RTGS intra-day liquidity requirements,
What you need to do now
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline;
- 5 years’ relevant experience in handling settlement operations of treasury transactions (FX, MM, , Currency Option, Futures, Cap/Floor & etc.) and structured products;
- Good experience in participating in system development/ implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / PC applications.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1230422