Your new company
My client is a well-established commercial bank in Greater China.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and cyber security Intelligence and assist in planning of corresponding cyber security risk management strategies and the corresponding policy and procedure plus risk appetite statement refreshment.
- Formulate and manage information security policies, standard and procedure in areas like IT general control, information asset management, access controls and endpoint security review.
- System change assessor, approver and monitor from security perspective.
- Conducting annual Swift CSP (Customer Security Program).
- Conduct semi-annual system ID access review and firewall rules.
- (Fortigate and Checkpoint) review.
- related works and the corresponding incident resolution and escalation.
- Main contact point and lead to external and internal audit on technology risk related audit.
- Manage the annual cyber security refreshment training and phishing assessment.
- Manage the independent penetration test of the corporate infrastructure.
What you need to do now
- University graduate in Computer Science/Engineering or other related discipline.
- Around 10 years of experience in information technology security, technology risk & management, information technology audit, gained from sizable financial institutions or big 4 consulting.
- Holder of recognized professional qualifications under HKMA enhanced competency framework such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC.
- Well versed in related regulation e.g. TMG-1, TMG-2 and the implementation of the said regulations.
- Sound knowledge of application security, network security and platform security.
- Good command of written and spoken English plus Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Independence, strong self-initiative and able to work under pressure.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1205642