Your new company
Foreign Investment Bank is looking for a Client Onboarding Vice President,
Your new role
- Good work life balance.
- Westernized Culture
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate and facilitate new client requests across Capital Markets; contact and collect data collection for the client as well as other teams (Credit, Legal, Operations, etc.)
- Watch over end to end client onboarding process from the initiation of the request to the final completion of the account opening,
- Provide advice to Front Office and support areas for resolving client or specific market segment/regulatory onboarding issues and challenges
- Ensure all clients are completely set up to trade
- Help both Line of Business and Clients with the regulatory adherence process. (Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, EMIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.)
- Provide notification to all internal teams of new client and all related information – creating a seamless hand-off to support teams.
- Assist with the streamlining of the front to back process
- Support KYC requirements
- Undertaking analysis, quality checking and technical approval of profiles
- Conducting the end to end process of on-boarding new to bank clients
What you need to do now
- Holder of related undergraduate degree. Master’s degree, CFA or CPA would be an advantage
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the financial services industry in Operations, AML/Compliance, Trading Support or Sales role.
- Product knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity would be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or email email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233853