Your new company
A top Corporate Bank is providing a wide range of products and services to their clients globally, is currently looking to hire a Vice President to conduct regional risk-based audit for its entities in Asia and to ensure the controls are well complied with group standards, local regulators and business objectives.
Your new role
Working in a leading audit team stationed in Hong Kong, you will be working in a flat-structured, energetic team, delivering general audit functions (covering but not limit to: KYC due diligence, operations, financial products, regulatory compliance) for entities in Asia.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful candidate, you will need the following qualification(s), personal attributes and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines;
- With minimum 10 years of external audit / assurance - financial services / risk and control / credit audit /compliance audit/ AML audit/ Data Analytics/ internal audit experience within banking or financial services industry;
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Banking audit experience is a must
- Critical thinking with strong team playing mindset.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered with a monthly package ranging from HKD 75,000 to HKD 85,000 along with a comprehensive employee benefit package. This is a terrific opportunity for any audit professionals to take part in a regional audit position with great team and company culture and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or any other accounting, finance and internal audit opportunities in the banking and financial services industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Anson.Wong@hays.com.hk