Your new company
One of the top-tier international banks is now looking for a VP / Director grade financial analyst to drive and lead the regional Financial Planning and Analysis functions focusing on Investment Products (Equities, Markets, Trades), while being the Finance Business Partner to perform Budgeting / Cost Analysis / Forecasting and Planning as well as preparing some presentations for senior management in order to assist the business to make better strategic decisions.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A department, your primary duty is to drive the management reporting functions and be an active participant in various MIS reporting, performance analytical reporting. In this role, you will gain the best regional exposure with a stable working environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 12 years of financial control, management reporting / FP&A experience in banking sector;
- Candidates with international exposure and strong communication skills are highly preferred;
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline;
- With strong communications skills and be a good team player.
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 100,000 to 120,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a growing international bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Risk Management / Internal Audit opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Freeman.Pang@hays.com.hk #1220628