Your new company
This Foreign Corporate Bank has established a prestigious brand name globally. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for a Vice President to join their established and seasoned Compliance team.
Your new role
As an influential member of the team, you’ll be trusted with your understanding in markets compliance. You’ll be required to support the team by utilizing your experience in advisory and trade surveillance. You’ll also need to support the team in covering ad hoc compliance projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 6 years of markets compliance experiences with Banks
- Prior experience in trade surveillance will be an asset
- Understanding of key regulatory requirements and expectations in Hong Kong
- Strong knowledge of Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Companies Ordinance, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Code of Banking Practice
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced Compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: