Your new company
My client is a multinational private bank. The company is expanding its ultra-high-net-worth relationships and aim to create sophisticated solutions tailored to client’s needs. The investment team is looking for a Vice President to support the business in North Asia region.
Your new role
As an VP, you will be responsible in supporting the team in three key areas: client analytics, product strategy, and business management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in wealth management
- Experience in tactical asset allocation, portfolio optimization and construction, capital market strategies, and statistical modeling
- Experience in designing customized strategies for clients’ portfolios across asset classes using models and tools
- Solid knowledge of capital markets and managed investment products
- Ability to interact with clients and present investment proposals/portfolio analysis
- Analytical mindset and great time management skills
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) and English
This opportunity allows you to work in a dynamic role in an international team. You will have steep learning curve and opportunities to develop strong skills in multiple subjects. In addition, you will receive a competitive compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.