Your new company
My client is an international bank that has strong ties to the global network and long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. The company has over 600 staff in Hong Kong and its clients include corporations, financial institutions, and government and quasi-government organization. To accommodate more business expansion, the investment banking advisory team is looking for a Vice President or Senior Vice President to join the team.
Your new role
As an VP/SVP, you are responsible for supporting the promotion and origination of acquisition financing for key corporate clients in the Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) - generating fee income for the bank and supporting Relationship Managers to develop strong client relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 6 years of experience in banking and corporate finance, or investment banking
- Work Experience in IFA/ M&A/ Capital markets and corporate restructuring transactions is favourable
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Ability to collaborate with various product groups and bringing in new group synergy profit related to capital market, including DCM/ECM
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationship with clients by promoting new and existing corporate finance or banking products
- Strong business acumen, achievement drive, good critical and analytical skills
This opportunity allows you to work in a stable platform with the career trajectory of a growing business. You will have powerful network that provides you global exposure. Additionally, you will be working along with colleagues and clients who are ambitious, driven, and influential market leaders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.