Your new company
This role is an Associate Design Lead / Senior UX/UI Designer at an insurance company.
Your new role
As the UI/UX Associate design lead/Designer of our Design Hub team in Hong Kong, you will advocate for design driven project execution in a stimulating environment to unleash the potential of our business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with business stakeholders to translate user stories/business requirements into user flows & wireframes
- Design UI mock-ups, components and prototypes for our digital platforms or other digital forms for stakeholders and customers validation
- Develop pixel perfect UI and adjust design layouts based on user feedback
- Identify design problems and devise elegant human-centred solutions
- Ensure design consistency within and between AXA digital platforms
- Ability to collaborate effectively, working closely with agile delivery teams, including developers, business analyst, website managers
- Strong creative design energy, with effective stakeholder management skills, able to motivate the team.
- Adhere to style and branding standards and be detail focused
- Contribute in design discovery and design delivery
What you'll get in return
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. (The ability to speak Putonghua, to read and write Chinese would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a UX/UI designer or similar roles
- Able to handle a Mac and the usual tools (Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Conversant with cross-browser, as well as native and cross-platform mobile design best practice
- Proven work portfolio
- Experienced with Agile / iterative project management methodologies
- Able to analyze complex problems, propose and implement exceptional solutions
- With strong sense of personal accountability
- A self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Able to coach and mentor junior designers and teach good design
- Proactive, with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Experience with the China market would be an advantage
- Knowledge or working experience in insurance related field is preferred but not a mandatory.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Po Ngan at +852-2230-7940 or firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays #1227155